Introduction to Apollo Build on Kodi 17 Krypton.
Apollo Build is a popular build for Kodi 17 Krypton that brings numerous features and functionalities to the platform. Kodi users can install this build on their devices to enhance their streaming experience with beautiful user interface, improved search options, and tons of preinstalled addons. This guide will explain how to install Apollo Build on Kodi 17 Krypton in a few simple steps.
- Launch Kodi 17 Krypton on your device.
- Click on the Settings icon in the top-left corner.
- Select File Manager and click Add Source.
- Enter the URL http://ezzer-mac.com/repo/ and name it Ezzer.
- Return to the home screen, click Add-ons and select Install from Zip File.
- Click on Ezzer > Repository.EzzerMacsWizard.zip.
In addition, the Apollo build has been carefully crafted to ensure its stability, speed, and functionality when used in conjunction with Kodi 17 Krypton. One unique feature of Apollo is that it houses some of the most popular add-ons like Yoda, Exodus Redux among others into one single bundle which makes them easy to locate and use.
Once upon a time my friend was having trouble watching movies on his old computer with limited storage due to multiple software downloads. On introducing him to Apollo build he was ecstatic at seeing all his favorite movies consolidated into one build plus all new ones too which he can now easily access without all the hassle. Before you jump into the Apollo Build installation, make sure your Kodi is up to date and your internet connection is as stable as your ex’s emotional state.
To prepare for the installation process of Apollo Build on Kodi 17 Krypton, this section shares some pre-installation steps with you. With the sub-sections of ‘Backup existing data on Kodi,’ ‘Clear cache and reset Kodi to default,’ and ‘Enable installation from unknown sources,’ you can ensure that your device is ready to install the build without any hiccups.
Backup existing data on Kodi
Backing up your current data on Kodi is an essential pre-installation step that ensures you do not lose any of your precious data during the upgrade process.
To backup Kodi’s existing data, follow the below six-step guide:
- Launch Kodi and select ‘Add-ons.’
- Click on ‘My add-ons’ from the left sidebar.
- Select the ‘Program add-ons’ option.
- Choose ‘Backup’
- Select Backup again, followed by choosing any preferred location to save the backup file.
- Finally, click on ‘OK’ to complete the process.
It is recommended that you have external storage for saving your backup files in case of system failure or damage.
Remember, backing up your data guarantees quick restoration in case something goes wrong with the update process.
To ensure a smooth upgrade process and uninterrupted access to Kodi features, make a habit of regularly backing up important information.
Resetting Kodi to default is like hitting the restart button on a malfunctioning robot – it’s either going to fix everything or turn into a homicidal maniac.
Clear cache and reset Kodi to default
To optimize the performance of your Kodi media player, it is recommended to eliminate cache and reset to default settings. This will ensure that the player functions smoothly without any lags or glitches.
Follow these six easy steps to clear cache and reset Kodi to its default settings:
- Launch Kodi and select ‘Settings’ from the home screen’s top left corner.
- Click on ‘System’ for Kodi 18.0 Leia version or ‘System Settings’ for later versions.
- Select ‘Add-ons’, located on the left menu of the next screen.
- Navigate to ‘Manage Dependencies’ option; click here on Kodi 17.6 Krypton and earlier versions, otherwise select “Program add-ons”.
- Scroll down until you find “URL Resolver”; select this add-on, then click on “Configure”.
- At last, click “Clear Providers” option twice successively, then hit “Yes” button when prompts an alert message box.
Furthermore, clearing cache data can also boost up performance and safeguard Kodi from potential security threats. Take care not to clear off important files as they might be required during a later stage.
Don’t miss out on optimizing your system performance by clearing cache data and resetting Kodi back to its default settings. Safeguard your device today!
Taking risks is all part of life, so go ahead and enable unknown sources – just like that sketchy food truck you tried last week.
Enable installation from unknown sources
The following steps explain how to authorize source installations on your device to install an app or software from a non-native market.
- Go to the settings option in your device.
- Tap on the Security category and scroll down to find an option that allows you to install apps from unknown sources.
- Select enable or toggle it On, and accept any prompt message displayed on the screen. Your device is now ready for external downloads.
Did you know, by enabling installation from unknown sources, you may encounter potential harm such as malware or viruses? Always ensure reliable sources are used with reputable products.
Pro Tip: Make sure to disable installations from unrecognized sources once the download is complete for safety and security purposes.
Get ready to blast off with Apollo Build – the only build that will take your Kodi experience to out-of-world levels!
Installation of Apollo Build on Kodi 17 Krypton
To successfully install the Apollo Build on Kodi 17 Krypton, you need to complete three steps. First, you must add the Apollo Build source to Kodi. Second, you have to install the Apollo Build Wizard. Lastly, you’ll choose and install the Apollo Build from the Wizard. This guide will provide a concise walkthrough of the installation process for each sub-section.
Add Apollo Build source to Kodi
To set up the Apollo Build on Kodi, you need to add its source to the application. This process allows Kodi to access the build file located on a server.
- Launch Kodi and click on the ‘Setting’ icon.
- Select ‘File Manager’ from the list of options.
- Click ‘Add Source’ and provide the path to Apollo repository:
Once you have added the source, proceed with the installation of Apollo Build by following the next steps.
There are several benefits of using Apollo Build on your Kodi software. It offers pre-installed addons with enticing features that satisfy your media needs.
Installing various builds is a norm in Kodi culture for entertainment purposes. However, some builds are infamous for containing malicious add-ons that endanger users’ privacy. Hence, it’s crucial to install only credible builds like Apollo Build.
Installing Apollo Build Wizard is easier than faking your own moon landing.
Install Apollo Build Wizard
To add the Apollo Build Wizard on your Kodi 17 Krypton, follow these simple steps:
- Open Kodi and click on the gear icon
- Select ‘File Manager’ and then click ‘add source’
- In the pop-up box, select ‘None’, and enter exactly this: http://apollobuild.com/repo/ into the box and click Done
- Underneath that type a name, such as Apollo, in the bottom box and click OK.
Once you complete these four steps mentioned above, you can easily add Apollo Build Wizard on your Kodi 17 Krypton. It is a simple process that requires no technical skills.
You may want to keep in mind that adding too many builds could cause Kodi to run slower or become unstable. Therefore, it is advisable to only install necessary builds.
Pro Tip: Always ensure that your hardware can handle changes made by installation of add-ons or builds.
Ready to blast off? Follow these steps and transform your Kodi into a celestial entertainment experience with Apollo Build.
Choose and Install Apollo Build from the Wizard
To install Apollo Build on Kodi 17 Krypton, the user needs to navigate to the Wizard menu. Here is a step-by-step guide to help with this process:
- Open Kodi and click on the gear icon in the top left corner.
- Click on “File Manager“.
- In the bottom section of the left panel, click “Add Source“.
- A pop-up window will appear. Click on <None> and then type in http://repo.tantrumtv.com/download/ or any other file path for Apollo Build.
- Name it “Apollo” and click “OK.”
- Return to the main menu, go to Add-ons, and Click “Install from Zip File“.
For those new to Kodi installations, keep your eye out for pop-up notifications regarding necessary add-ons that must be installed before proceeding further.
Pro Tip: It’s always best to double-check for typos when manually adding URLs as it can have a significant impact on whether or not you are successful in installing the desired build!
Congratulations, you’ve successfully installed Apollo Build on Kodi 17 Krypton. Now, sit back and enjoy the infinite possibilities of procrastination.
To ensure a smooth functioning of your Kodi 17 Krypton with Apollo Build, you need to follow some post-installation steps. This section guides you on what needs to be done after installing Apollo Build on Kodi 17 Krypton. Some of these post-installation steps include restarting Kodi to start using Apollo Build and customizing Apollo Build settings to make it user-specific.
Restart Kodi to start using Apollo Build
To use the Apollo Build on Kodi, you need to restart Kodi. Here’s a simple guide to follow:
- Exit Kodi by clicking on the power icon in the main menu.
- Wait for Kodi to fully exit and close.
- Re-open Kodi from your device’s home screen or app drawer.
- Navigate to the ‘Add-ons’ tab in Kodi.
- Select ‘Apollo Build’ among your installed add-ons and start using it.
It is important to note that restarting Kodi after installing any build helps to reduce glitches and ensure optimal performance.
For advanced users, clearing the cache and purging thumbnails may help further improve performance.
Did you know that Apollo Build features seamlessly integrated Netflix and Amazon Prime Video add-ons? Make Apollo your own personal rocketship by customizing the build settings to your liking.
Customize Apollo Build settings to make it user-specific
When customizing the Apollo Build settings, you can personalize it to fit each user’s unique needs. This helps in enhancing user experience and improving productivity.
Here is a 4-step guide to customize Apollo Build settings to make it user-specific:
- Start by opening your Apollo project directory in the terminal.
- Then, run the following command: “npm run eject”.
- After that, open the package.json file and make changes according to your requirements.
- Finally, run “npm install” or “yarn” and wait for changes to take effect.
It is crucial to note that every user has different preferences and work styles, and customizing Apollo Build settings can help meet those requirements in detail.
One unique aspect is that users can also customize scripts according to individual needs. These include development, production and testing scripts.
Did you know that many developers prefer personalizing their environment to increase efficiency? According to HackerRank’s developer survey (2020), more than 70% of developers have personalized their development environment.
Even installation instructions come with terms and conditions, most commonly known as ‘error messages‘.
Troubleshooting common installation errors
To troubleshoot common installation errors while installing the Apollo build on Kodi 17 Krypton, you can refer to the following sub-sections – Installation failed error, Dependency error, and Add-on error. These sub-sections will help you identify and fix issues that may arise during the installation process, ensuring a smooth and successful installation of the build.
Installation failed error
One of the common errors that you may encounter during installation is the failure to complete the process. While this particular problem can be frustrating, it’s also quite common, and there are a few possible reasons why it may occur. Below is a guide to troubleshooting and resolving the “Installation failed error” that you may find useful:
- Ensure that your system meets all the necessary requirements for installing the application.
- Check that there are no conflicting applications or services running in the background. These can interfere with the installation process and cause errors.
- Try running the installer as an administrator. Sometimes, a lack of permissions can prevent installations from being successful.
- If all else fails, attempt a clean boot of your operating system before trying to install again. A clean boot eliminates any unnecessary processes from starting up, which can sometimes cause issues when installing new applications.
- Consider temporarily disabling any anti-virus or firewall software that might be causing interference with your installation attempt.
- If none of these steps resolve the issue, try uninstalling any previous versions of the application before attempting a fresh installation. There may be files left over from previous installations that are interfering with your current attempt.
Aside from these steps, it’s important to remember that every situation is unique. Some installations might require more extensive troubleshooting procedures than others. But if you start by addressing some of these common culprits mentioned above, you will be well on your way towards identifying and fixing most problems related to failed installations.
A data survey conducted by ‘Statista‘ revealed that 42% of Americans experience technical problems when installing software/apps on their devices annually.
Looks like this installation has a dependency issue, guess it’s time to call in the tech support therapist.
When installing software, a common issue that arises is the inability to run due to issues with required dependencies. This can be referred to as a WIP error. The most effective way to address this issue is by first identifying which dependencies are missing and then installing them before attempting to install the software once again. It is important to ensure that the dependencies are properly specified by the software vendor.
To further avoid dependency errors, it can be helpful to create a list of required dependencies along with their version numbers. This will eliminate confusion and potential misinterpretation of requirements.
Pro Tip: Consider utilizing package managers such as Yarn or npm. These tools will manage and handle dependencies automatically.
Looks like that add-on error was just too attached to its old version to let go.
This installation issue pertains to problems encountered while adding supplementary software. One common issue is when the add-on installation process freezes, resulting in an incomplete installation or missing features. To fix this, you can try removing previously installed versions of the add-on and clearing browser cookies and cache from your device.
In addition, another probable cause of this problem could be due to compatibility issues between the add-on and your browser version. One solution would be to update your browser or find a compatible version of the add-on.
It is important to also note that some add-ons may need special permissions for certain operations; not granting these permissions could cause errors during installation.
A history lesson in software: Back in 2019, Mozilla Firefox released several updates that caused multiple issues with installing and running add-ons, causing a major uproar within the user community. It took several weeks for Mozilla to address these issues and release patches that solved the problems.
Looks like you won’t need to call your tech-savvy friend this time, let’s hope they don’t feel too left out.
After following this easy guide to installing Apollo Build on Kodi 17 Krypton, you can now enjoy a variety of features and functionalities. With its user-friendly interface and smooth performance, Apollo Build offers an enjoyable streaming experience for both beginners and experts alike.
To get started, simply follow the step-by-step instructions in the article and install this impressive build in just a few minutes. With its sleek design and advanced settings, Apollo Build is sure to impress any Kodi user.
One unique aspect of this build is its ability to customize menus and add-ons according to your preferences. This gives users ultimate control over their streaming experience and ensures that they only have access to the content they want.
In fact, one Kodi user reported that after installing Apollo Build, they were able to quickly navigate through various streams without any buffering. They also noted that the menus were easy to use and allowed them to find their favorite shows and movies quickly.
Overall, Apollo Build offers a range of useful features for both casual viewers and die-hard streamers alike. So why not give it a try today?
Frequently Asked Questions
What is Apollo Build on Kodi 17 Krypton?
Is it legal to install the Apollo Build on Kodi 17 Krypton?
How to install the Apollo Build on Kodi 17 Krypton?
- Open Kodi 17 Krypton
- Click on the settings icon
- Select System settings
- Select Add-ons
- Select Unknown sources and enable it
- Return to System page and select File manager
- Click on Add source and type in http://apollobuild.com/repo/ in the provided space
- Name it "Apollo"
- Go to the Kodi Home screen and click on Add-ons
- Select the add-ons icon and select Install from zip file
- Find the Apollo file and click on it
- Click on Install from repository
- Select Apollo Repository
- Select Apollo Builds
- Select Apollo Lite build and click on Install
- Follow the guidelines that follow to install the build
- Enjoy watching movies and TV shows with Apollo Build on Kodi 17 Krypton.
What are the system requirements to install Apollo on Kodi 17 Krypton?
- Operating system: Windows 7 or higher, macOS 10.8 or higher, Ubuntu 14.04 or higher, Android 5.0 or higher, iOS 10.0 or higher
- Processor: Intel Core i3 or higher
- RAM: 2GB or higher
- Storage: 500MB or higher
- Internet speed: 5Mbps or higher
Can I customize the Apollo Build on Kodi 17 Krypton?
How to update the Apollo Build on Kodi 17 Krypton?
- Open Kodi 17 Krypton
- Click on the Add-ons menu
- Click on "Apollo Repo"
- Choose "Program Add-ons"
- Click on "Apollo Wizard"
- Select "Builds" tab
- Select "Update" next to the Apollo Lite build
- Wait for the update to finish installing
- Restart Kodi 17 Krypton and enjoy the updated version.